6th Annual Bass Classic Cook Off
- 6th Annual Bass Classic Cook Off
Presented By: Trinity Outdoors Disabled Adventures, LLC
April 6, 2019 @ St. Jame Boat Club, Lutcher, LA 70071
Categories Awarded are:
- WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR TEAM TO GET A DISABLED CHILD TO HELP COOK WITH YOU AND YOUR GROUP.. MAKING IT ABOUT THEM!
- We NEED COOK OFF SPONSORS!!!!
- All cooking will be outside. You must provide your own tent.
- No Entry Fee, all food will be donated to the event.
- Amount requirements are, at least a 10 gallon for pot
- Sauce Picante, Soup, Gravy, Jambalaya/Pastalaya or 10 lbs pork skins.
- Meat, skins and seasonings may be precut.
- All must be cooked on site starting at 5- 6 a.m.
- Cracklins must be ready by 10 am. Competition Food has to be ready by 10:45 am
- Jambalaya and Pastalaya must be ready by 11am.
- Teams bring tables chairs and cooking equipment.
- Each team gets a 10x10 space (First 8 get covered area/ first come first serve).
- Judging will take place by panel of judges and plaques will be awarded.
- Two Shirts per team will be given as appreciation gifts also.
- Fill Below for Registration
Contact Name & Number__________________________________________
Category (circle all that apply) Jambalaya/ Pastalaya/Soup/Gravy/Sauce Picante/ Crackling…. ENTRIES NEED TO BE TURNED IN NO LATER THAN MARCH 30, 2019
Fill this form, scan and email to:
Paul.Efferson@trinitydisabledadventures.com or calling (225) 450-5016
Jamie Vicknair (504) 491-4274, or Jason Bland (225) 715-9581